Cookies are considered really important part of evening tea and snacks because everyone including kids and adults like to take cookies as snack with tea or coffee. Although you can buy cookies from market and it is a simple as well as easy option too but it will be more healthy and cost effective to prepare cookies at home. It will require less time, money and efforts to prepare homemade cookies. You can preserve these cookies for longer period of time and for your help we are going to share How to Make Cookies.Net. Following are some simple steps that will make your cookies preparation easy.
If you want to know How to Make Cookies.Net then start cooking after collecting following ingredients:
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Brown sugar
- Cookie sheet
- Mixer (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Cooling racks
How to Make Cookies
- Prepare mixture at first step by collecting all above ingredients and measuring cups as well as spoons to measure everything accurately.
- Put 5 cups flour, 3 ¾ cups sugar, 2 tablespoon baking powder and 1 ½ teaspoon salt in a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Take 1½ cup butter after softening it and add it to the dry mixture and mix it properly to get coarse and crumbly mixture.
- Put this mixture in an air-tight jar or container and cover with lid before storing it in the refrigerator for its settlement.
- Take out mixture and put 2 cups of the mixture in the medium bowl. Add ½ cup brown sugar, one egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup chocolate chips in the mixing bowl and prepare a perfect blend of this mixture.
- Set the oven at 375 degrees and in the mean time prepare cookie sheet with the use of light squirt of cooking oil. You can use towel to remove excess cooking oil.
- Drop cookie dough with teaspoon on the cookie sheet by leaving space between each and bake them at 375 degree for 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies should be of brown color from edges so be careful about this and remove the cookies after completing their cooking and let them cool on a cooling rack for few minutes.
- You can decorate your cookies with different ingredients like chocolate chips, gummy and hard hollow centered candies or different colors of icings.